PDC Cutters for Cutting
- Synthetic methods: The PDC cutters for cutting produced by alfa chemistry that adopts high quality diamond powder and hard alloy substrates as raw material, sintered by advanced process under ultra-high temperature and high pressure, which is specially designed and manufactured for cutting of variety hard materials.
- Characteristics: PDC-4 has the advantages of high hardness, high wear resistance, high thermal conductivity low thermal expansion coefficient and low friction coefficient.
- Uses: PDC-4 which can be used in following fields.
- Used in the processing of copper, aluminum, aluminum alloy and other non-ferrous metal and their alloy.
- Used in the manufacture of measuring instruments wear-resistant material to guide or support tools.
- Used in the processing of non-metallic materials such as wood, laminate flooring, ceramic, plastic, rubber.
|Shape||Cylindrical with plane teeth and heterodont teeth|
|Particle size(µm)||1, 2, 5, 10, 25|
Note: The size of PDC-4 can be customized according to your requirements. And we can also customize other shapes, such as rectangle, triangle, square, semicircle, etc.
Alfa Chemistry offers you polycrystalline diamond compact, which can be well used in cutting of variety hard materials. Our series of products with high quality have a wide range of specifications that can meet your any need. If the products you look for are not in our catalog we would be pleased to offer our custom synthesis service. We make the custom synthesis process more efficient and cost effective while maintaining the highest standards of quality and reliability. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any requirements.
Please kindly note that our products and services are for research use only.